I'm passionate about the value of holistic treatments in maintaining health and well-being.
My treatments are designed to relax and restore, helping tight muscles and stressed minds to unwind, bringing you back to your centre. I use a range of techniques from both Eastern and Western traditions, and pure organic oils selected and blended for you.
I work in several holistic clinics in Oxford, Abingdon and Wheatley and also from my home treatment room. In addition I offer onsite massage in workplaces, pamper packages for all occasions and treatments at festivals and events.
I'd love to hear from you - please get in touch to discuss which treatment would be most beneficial for you at this time.
- Diploma in Aromatherapy massage and Essential Oil Science, Neals Yard Remedies, Covent Garden, London
- FHT Certified Practitioner's Course in Ayurvedic Massage, Tri- Dosha
- FHT Diploma in Hot Stone Massage
- FHT Certified Practitioner’s Course in Indian Head Massage
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Aromatherapy for Digestive Health
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Aromatherapy for the Menopause
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Dynamic Deep Tissue Techniques
- Level 2 Certificate in Facial Massage and Skincare
- Certified Practitioner's Course in Facial Rejuvenation Massage
- Practitioner's Course in Oriental Thai Foot Massage
- FHT Certified Practitioner's Course in Table Thai Stretch Massage
- AOSM Diploma in Seated Acupressure Massage
- CPD Massage at your desk and Seated Therapeutic Massage
- Master Degree Attunement, Usui Reiki
I am a full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
I continue to develop my practice and add new treatments to my therapeutic toolkit.
Got a question? Just send us a message… We’d love to hear from you!
Venues and contact
I currently work from my home treatment room in Oxford and in:
- The Wheatley Complementary Therapy Clinic
- The Abingdon Complementary Healthcare Practice
- Neals Yard Remedies, The Westgate Centre, Oxford
To make an appointment or discuss your needs please contact me directly.