I'm passionate about the value of holistic treatments in maintaining health and well-being. I qualified in Aromatherapy and Massage with Neal's Yard Remedies in Covent Garden and have since developed an interest in Eastern style massage and well-being so I have gone on to train in Ayurvedic Massage. I'm currently developing treatments aimed at helping women navigate the menopause naturally - do get in touch if you'd like to hear more about this!
My treatments are designed to relax and restore, helping tight muscles and stressed minds to unwind, bringing you back to your centre. I use a range of massage techniques from both Eastern and Western traditions, as well as reflexology and aroma-flexology and energy healing. I charge by time and not by treatment so you can mix and match. I'm also passionate about empowering my clients to look after their wellbeing using self care techniques.
I'm now based in a beautiful treatment room at The Oxford Floatation Centre in Garsington. Having a treatment with me there also entitles you to 15% off a float and / or infra-red sauna. To book your treatment at the Oxford Floatation Centre please click here You can also catch me at Neal's Yard Remedies in the Westgate Centre, Oxford on Thursdays, and if you have a treatment there you're entitled to 10% off products purchased in store on the day. In addition I offer treatments at Wheatley Complementary Therapy Clinic by appointment.
I offer onsite Seated Acupressure massage and Reflexolgy in workplaces, pamper packages for all occasions and treatments at festivals and events. If you would like me to visit your workplace or event, please get in touch.
I also teach adult education introductory workshops and courses in complementary therapies and a holistic approach to your menopause for the Adult Education department of Abingdon and Witney College. Later this year I will be joining the Oxford School of Massage as an ITEC teacher of aromatherapy.
I'm passionate about using high quality, organic products in my treatments and am proud to partner with some amazing and pioneering companies: Neal's Yard Remedies (facials, massage, wellbeing and essential oils); Pink's Boutique (facials and massage); Tri-dosha (Ayurvedic treatments) and Zephorium Soul Tonic (massage and energy treatments). If you love these products you can shop through these links to continue to benefit from these wonderful products at home.
During the recent lockdown I have evolved my practise to be able to offer online treatments for those unable to attend a face to face appointment. These are offered via a secure link on Zoom, and can incorporate a range of topics from Chakra meditations to Guided Self Massage and Face Yoga tutorials and classes. Please get in touch to find out more about these.
I'd love to hear from you - please get in touch to discuss which treatment would be most beneficial for you at this time.
- Diploma in Aromatherapy massage and Essential Oil Science, Neals Yard Remedies, Covent Garden, London
- Danielle Collins Face Yoga Method Advanced Teacher
- FHT Certified Practitioner's Course in Ayurvedic Massage, Tri- Dosha
- CMA accredited Ayurvedic Deep Tissue Massage, Thai-Vedic Massage School
- OICB Diploma in Reflexology
- Certificate in Aromaflexology, PPA
- FHT Diploma in Hot Stone Massage
- FHT Certified Practitioner’s Course in Indian Head Massage
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Aromatherapy for Digestive Health
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Aromatherapy for the Menopause
- Certificate in Hormones, Aromatherapy and the Menopause, PPA
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Dynamic Deep Tissue Techniques
- Level 2 Certificate in Facial Massage and Skincare
- Certified Practitioner's Course in Facial Rejuvenation Massage
- Practitioner's Course in Oriental Thai Foot Massage
- FHT Certified Practitioner's Course in Table Thai Stretch Massage
- AOSM Diploma in Seated Acupressure Massage
- CPD Massage at your desk and Seated Therapeutic Massage
- Master Degree Attunement, Usui Reiki
- Practitioner Level Rahanni Celestial Healing
I am a full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists, The International Federation of Aromatherapists and The Onsite Massage Association
As an educator myself, I'm passionate about learning and I love to keep up to date with developments in the holistic field.
Got a question? Just send us a message… We’d love to hear from you!
Venues and contact
I also offer treatments at Neal's Yard Remedies, The Westgate Centre. Oxford, on Thursdays 10am -2pm
And at The Wheatley Complementary Therapy Clinic by appointment - please contact me to book.
You can also shop direct from my Neal's Yard Remedies website