I'm passionate about the value of holistic treatments in maintaining health and well-being. I qualified in Aromatherapy and Massage with Neal's Yard Remedies in Covent Garden and have since gone on to train in a range of other modalities including Reflexology, Holistic Facials, Ayurvedic treatments, Indian Head Massage, Thai Foot Massage, Face Yoga, Acupressure and Crystal Healing. I'm also a Reiki Master and Wellbeing Coach.
My treatments are designed to relax and restore, helping tight muscles and stressed minds to unwind, bringing you back to your centre. I use a range of massage techniques from both Eastern and Western traditions, as well as reflexology and aroma-flexology and energy healing. You are welcome to mix and match treatments to suit your needs. Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss this. I'm also passionate about empowering my clients to look after their wellbeing using self-care techniques.
One of my passions is around supporting women through the menopause transition, both through my Hormonal Balance treatments and through coaching and support.
I currently work from the Oxford Floatation Centre in Garsington on Wednesday evenings (and other times by appointment), from Neal's Yard Remedies in the Westgate Centre in Oxford on Thursdays and at the Wheatley Complementary Clinic by appointment.
I offer onsite Seated Acupressure massage and Reflexology in workplaces, pamper packages for all occasions and treatments at festivals and events. If you would like me to visit your workplace or event, please get in touch.
As a qualified teacher, I also teach adult education workshops and courses in various complementary therapies, Face Yoga and a Holistic Approach to your Menopause both for the Adult Education department of Abingdon and Witney College and privately. Later this year I will be joining the Oxford School of Massage as an ITEC teacher of aromatherapy. Do get in touch if you would like to book me for a workshop.
I'm passionate about using high quality, organic products in my treatments and am proud to partner with some amazing and pioneering companies: Neal's Yard Remedies (facials, massage, wellbeing and essential oils); Pink's Boutique (facials and massage); Tri-dosha (Ayurvedic treatments) and Zephorium Soul Tonic (massage and energy treatments). If you love these products you can shop through these links to continue to benefit from these wonderful products at home.
During the recent lockdown I have evolved my practice to be able to offer online treatments for those unable to attend a face to face appointment. These are offered via a secure link on Zoom, and can incorporate a range of topics from Chakra meditations to Guided Self Massage and Face Yoga tutorials and classes. Please get in touch to find out more about these.
I'd love to hear from you - please get in touch to discuss which treatment would be most beneficial for you at this time.
- Diploma in Aromatherapy massage and Essential Oil Science, Neals Yard Remedies, Covent Garden, London
- Danielle Collins Face Yoga Method Advanced Teacher
- FHT Certified Practitioner's Course in Ayurvedic Massage, Tri- Dosha
- CMA accredited Ayurvedic Deep Tissue Massage, Thai-Vedic Massage School
- OICB Diploma in Reflexology
- Certificate in Aromaflexology, PPA
- FHT Diploma in Hot Stone Massage
- FHT Certified Practitioner’s Course in Indian Head Massage
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Aromatherapy for Digestive Health
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Aromatherapy for the Menopause
- Certificate in Hormones, Aromatherapy and the Menopause, PPA
- Certified Practitioner’s Course in Dynamic Deep Tissue Techniques
- Level 2 Certificate in Facial Massage and Skincare
- Certified Practitioner's Course in Facial Rejuvenation Massage
- Practitioner's Course in Oriental Thai Foot Massage
- FHT Certified Practitioner's Course in Table Thai Stretch Massage
- AOSM Diploma in Seated Acupressure Massage
- CPD Massage at your desk and Seated Therapeutic Massage
- Master Degree Attunement, Usui Reiki
- Practitioner Level Rahanni Celestial Healing
- FHT accredited Menopause Practitioner
- Chopra Institute Meditation Instructor
- FHT accredited Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching
- CMA accredited Advanced Tarot Practitioner
- FHT accredited Crystal Facial certificate
- Certificate in Crystal Healing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hormonal Balancing Face and Body Treatments
I am a trauma informed practitioner
I am a full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists, The International Federation of Aromatherapists and The Onsite Massage Association
As an educator myself, I'm passionate about learning and I love to keep up to date with developments in the holistic field.
Got a question? Just send us a message… We’d love to hear from you!
Venues and contact
I work from Mederi in Garsington OX44 9EJ on Wednesdays and Fridays -to book your treatment please click here.
I also offer treatments at Neal's Yard Remedies, The Westgate Centre. Oxford, on Thursdays 10am -2pm
And at The Wheatley Complementary Therapy Clinic by appointment - please contact me to book.
You can also shop direct from my Neal's Yard Remedies website